Skip to main content

Advertisement

Figure 1 | BMC Evolutionary Biology

Figure 1

From: Resolving ambiguity in the phylogenetic relationship of genotypes A, B, and C of hepatitis B virus

Figure 1

Identifying the major phylogenetic relationship from a phylogeny with reticulation. A. The Seq2 is a mosaic sequence in which most of its components (80%) are descendants of sequence Seq1 and the remaining components (20%) are descendants of sequence Seq3. B. A major phylogenetic relationship can be achieved by removing the minor relationship between Seq2 and Seq3. ‘*’ indicated this is a truncated sequence.

Back to article page